BESV END USER LIMITED WARRANTY – ELECTRIC BICYCLE
BESV, a marque of Darfon Innovation Corp., warrants its electric bicycles (“Product”) to be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal consumer use during the warranty period.
The Product carries the following warranty periods starting from the date or purchase (parts and labor only):
- Frame – Five (5) years
- Battery – Two (2) years or 300 full loading cycles at no less than 80% capacity (whichever occurs first)
- Other electric components (controller, HMI, motor) – Two (2) years
- Non-consumables: front fork with shock absorber, saddle, seat post, shift lever, front derailleur, rear derailleur, main shaft, front/rear hub (excluding free hubs), handle bar, brakes mechanism, front fender, rear fender, pedals– One (1) year
- All remaining components are not covered by this warranty
This warranty is null and void if BESV determines that the product has been altered or tampered with in any way.
This warranty does not cover problems or damage resulting from:
This warranty does not cover:
- Accident, collision, fall, neglect or misuse (i.e. jumps/stunts or use on inappropriate terrain)
- Normal wear and tear
- Unauthorized product modification or installation of components not compatible with the Product
- Improper operation/maintenance not in accordance with product instructions
- Unsuitable cleaning tools, such as high-pressure cleaners
- The weather or acts of nature (i.e. flood, lightning or earthquake)
- War, vandalism or theft
- Cosmetic damage or corrosion
- Non-BESV parts/components
- BESV products used in commercial lending/hiring
- BESV products in which the factory-applied frame number has been altered or removed
If a warranty is breached and thus a product shows a defect in product or workmanship within the applicable warranty period, then BESV will repair or replace the Product.
BESV will use parts/components to repair the Product, or replace the Product with a new or reconditioned Product of the same or functionally equivalent model. Any replacement parts/components or product will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or for any additional period of time that may be applicable in your jurisdiction.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SUPPORT
Please take the following steps for in-warranty claims:
- Please contact us and provide the following information:
- Copy of the original receipt
- Warranty card and/or frame number
- Once the warranty claim has been verified, we will supplied the appropriate parts for repair or proceed with the replacement.
- Your BESV dealer will use its best efforts to service Product. Your BESV dealer will contact you to pick up the Product upon completion of the service.
In the event any of the paragraphs of this warranty policy shall be held invalid by a law, statue, act, rule, regulation or decision by a competent authority in any States, the remainder of this warranty shall in no way be affected.
THIS WARRANTY ISSUED HEREIN APPLIES IN ADDITION TO AND AT THE SAME TIME AS THE LEGAL WARRANTY. THE BESV WARRANTY DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY, SET ASIDE THE LEGAL WARRANTY. THE LEGAL WARRANTY REMAINS APPLICABLE.